The Reverend West warns of British indifference to deal with the really big issues.
He joined with the British Veterans Group and 20 others outside the Conservative Party conference in Birmingham to protest the unneeded British deaths in foreign wars and observe that of all the protest groups the largest of the day were those opposed to the badger cull.
Lynne asks Is it racist? Is it racist to care; to want your own people’s welfare to come before strangers; to want your children educated in your own history, culture and religion; to want to stop Foreign aid from going to buy weapons that make other countries unliveable? It is not racist to care.
• Woman’s Husband Escapes Prison for Beating Her in Brutal Muslim Exorcism
• Women say they are ‘second class citizens’ at Dundee Central Mosque
• Asian gang beat and rob 20 year old Aylesbury man
• Opt outs on EU justice powers will cost us millions says Brussels.
• Denmark brokers immigrant gang ‘peace treaty’.
• Police save members of Brazilian ‘doomsday cult’ from mass suicide
• West’s Free Speech Ban Bars Blasphemy Ban in Istanbul
• And finally – Do not fly with Koryo!