Fri, 26/10/2012 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
As Nick travels to the Ukraine for another round of election monitoring he discusses the failure of the EU to take control of Europe’s finances and the challenges faced by fellow nationalists in Spain and the Netherlands.
Lynne discusses Mugabe’s hordes who destroyed white farms and property effectively ruining Zimbawe.
Now our Government is easing sanctions, allowing them to visit London and UK aid money to flow directly into their coffers and wonders why the British are not fair unless you are an immigrant or an international criminal.
It is the case of the cobbler’s children going the worst shod and it must stop.
Other tribes look after each other, why on earth don’t we?
• Muslim youth rapes 6 year old and gets just 5 years!
• Hospitals’ £1bn in Parking Charges in Only Ten Years
• Illegal immigrant found hiding in a Chinese takeaway cupboard-a real Chinese takeaway!
• Vatican: Video on Islam’s Growth Sparks Debate at Synod
• Germany and France Demand Reintroduction of Balkan Visas
• On the Road to Death Panels.
• And finally – be careful where you put your mobile!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website