In a move that echoes a proposal from Geert Wilders that “Repeat offenders should be forcibly removed from their neighbourhood and sent to a village for scum.”
Eberhard van der Laan, Amsterdam’s Labour mayor, has tabled a £810,000 plan to tackle 13,000 complaints of anti-social behaviour every year.
The plan is to exile nuisance neighbours and anti-social tenants from the city and rehouse them in caravans or containers with “minimal services” under constant police supervision.
Tenants who do not show an improvement or refuse to go to the special units face eviction and homelessness.
• Climate change do-gooders to give £70 of your money to third world
• Tory Backbencher Philip Hollobone opens his eyes to immigration
• Rap Music Fan Who Shouted Nigger at a Black Man is Cleared of Racism
• Belgium: Jihad on Christmas Trees — Welcome to Christmas Cubes!
• Bomb Explodes at Offices of Greek Far-Right Party, No Injuries
• Police Arrest Two ‘Accomplices’ In Toulouse Gunman Attacks
• Thought for the Day – Just what is the truth?
• And finally – and the rob rob robin went bob bobbin along!