Wed, 05/12/2012 - 21:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
In a move that echoes a proposal from Geert Wilders that “Repeat offenders should be forcibly removed from their neighbourhood and sent to a village for scum.”
Eberhard van der Laan, Amsterdam’s Labour mayor, has tabled a £810,000 plan to tackle 13,000 complaints of anti-social behaviour every year.
The plan is to exile nuisance neighbours and anti-social tenants from the city and rehouse them in caravans or containers with “minimal services” under constant police supervision.
Tenants who do not show an improvement or refuse to go to the special units face eviction and homelessness.
• Climate change do-gooders to give £70 of your money to third world
• Tory Backbencher Philip Hollobone opens his eyes to immigration
• Rap Music Fan Who Shouted Nigger at a Black Man is Cleared of Racism
• Belgium: Jihad on Christmas Trees — Welcome to Christmas Cubes!
• Bomb Explodes at Offices of Greek Far-Right Party, No Injuries
• Police Arrest Two ‘Accomplices’ In Toulouse Gunman Attacks
• Thought for the Day – Just what is the truth?
• And finally – and the rob rob robin went bob bobbin along!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today