Mon, 03/12/2012 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment. *IF YOU SEE A COMMENT THAT YOU THINK BREAKS THE GUIDELINES / RULES - PLEASE FLAG THE COMMENT*
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
When I received the invitation to an open house at the new Ahmadiyya Foundation complex in Surrey courtesy of a member who lives nearby, I was intrigued. Founded in the Punjab by the first promised Messiah or Khalifa, Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in 1889, their core message is ‘Love for all and Hatred for None’. The whole purpose of this open house was a giant public relations show, it was a clever move, beautifully done and operated. We in the British National Party should take a leaf out of their book. They are dedicated and selfless. Most importantly they are organised on a scale which beggars belief, but then they have millions.
• Drunk Asylum Seeker gets jail after killing Newcastle University Model
• UK: Man Charged With Terror Offences
• Conservative Council Leader and his wife shot dead
• Over 450 jobs in Scotland and Essex saved
• John Puxty on the life of Geoffrey Chaucer
• Greece to buy some of its bonds back
• Dutch Parliament Moves to Scrap Law Making it a Crime to Insult God
• And finally – Blind man’s Bluff!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today