Wed, 23/01/2013 - 20:00
Please read our posting guidelines before posting a comment
If you liked this World at 8 show, please donate online
Bullying is not a school yard pastime as Marlene Guest’s recent and very distressing BNPTV video demonstrates. It is a national pastime.
I for one intensely dislike this Bluster of Bullies from whatever ethnicity or religion they come from. Our authorities should take better care of our elderly and vulnerable people, even though in their eyes they no longer count.
Most of our own elderly have supported this country through two world wars in order to help and pay for the vulnerable in our society – and should be treated with respect. You may not like the comparison, but if it was English white yobs or whole families bullying an old Muslim or African lady – the Police and the Public media bullies would be out in force clamouring for ‘justice’ – now can you see why I am angry over this?
• Labour Council Leader caught in indecent act
• African illegal let off by Courts
• Scottish Muslims targeted by anti domestic violence campaign
• 11 yr old Spanish boy fakes his own kidnapping
• Reverend Robert West “Racism is not what you are told”
• Texan who is anti gun gets rescued by two men with guns!
• Mayor Predicts “Waco-Style Standoff” In Response to Obama Gun Confiscation
• And finally – Cold flurries in Florida!
or by ringing 0844 8094581 to help with running costs and improvements of this website. If operators are busy, please try again.
For older World at 8 shows, please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/archives/world_at_8
Having trouble posting your comment? Do you want help or have feedback about the usability of this website? If so, then please visit http://www.bnp.org.uk/feedback/website