The extensive hush-hush revamp of President Jacob Zuma’s Nkandla homestead is set to cost South African taxpayers a whopping R203 million.
According to official departmental documentation, the president will only pay R10.6 million himself. At the same time the British government have announced that £1 Billion to combat climate change in Africa. Some of this money will go to South Africa, a country that has a healthy, growing economy.
• ‘God’ hating killer murders vicar and leaves widow a noteders vicar and leaves widow a note
• HIV fear of Policewoman stabbed by needle
• Assange backers pay nearly 100,000 pounds
• The French want new anti terrorist laws whilst building more Mosques!
• I need the Ladies, no, I need the Gents or is it the Ladies?
• It could only happen in Turkey or could it?
• Thought for the Day – a question of taste or morals?
• And finally – Zombie Nation? You don’t have to tell me!