A BNP government will resist the pressure from greedy corporations which lay waste to our countryside through GM crops and gas fracking.
- End Mass Immigration to relieve pressure on our greenbelts
- Introduce strict anti-pollution measures to halt environmental damage and create a ‘polluter pays’ policy to punish transgressors
- Create Environmental Courts with powers to investigate and prosecute fly-tippers, bushmeat importers and commercial and industrial polluters
- The cessation of all new intrusions into the green belt, except in special instances of genuine local need
- Support inner city and suburban infill development to supply the needs for new housing and commercial space
- We will regain control of our fishing industry and restore our fishing limits
- Preserve our greenbelt by stopping Immigration to relieve the demand for new build homes