Tonight on the World @ 8 with Lynne Mozar - The Far Right Wing is not behind the gunning down of Jewish victims in Toulouse. French police surrounded the house of the "jihadist" and arrested the suspect, named as Mohammed Merah.
Nick Griffin MEP commented “Isn’t it odd? When French murders were thought to be by a White extremist, all nationalists were blamed, but now that the culprit is Muslim he’s a lone madman and a disgrace to peaceful Islam.”
Also on the World @ 8 today, Wednesday the 21st March:
• Kurdish Communist Workers to hold ‘red’ festival in London park
• 2 men sentenced for standing on a man’s head in London
• Turks are ready to re-invest in Greece
• Man linked to Al Qaeda on trial in Germany
• Heavy fighting against Al Qaeda forces in Somalia
• Thought for the Day. Laura Wilson – A Fine Romance?