"Demand your right to a choice on the European Union – and help us get Britain out before it's too late." That's my message to the people of Britain.
I am leading a nationwide campaign to tell voters:
• Britain can't afford the EU
• The European Union is a huge burden
on the British People
• Our laws are made in Brussels instead of Westminster
• We have lost our right to self-rule
Over the past year, I have been on the streets, campaigning for a referendum on leaving the European Union.
I need your help to get as many signatures as possible.
When we reach 10,000 signatures, I will personally take the petitions to No.10 Downing Street to tell David Cameron that we, the British people, demand a referendum on EU membership.
Here are five easy ways you can help:
Print and get as many signatures as possible.
1) Download the leaflet for print from here:
Download and print as many as possible to give to your friends and workmates and deliver them in your local area.
2) Download the petition for print from here: www.nickgriffinmep.eu/PDF/ReferendumNow-PetitionForm.pdf
3) Sign the online petition here:
4) Promote the online petition http://www.bnp.org.uk/petitions/ReferendumNow on Facebook, Twitter, text and e-mail.
Get as many of your friends, family and colleagues to sign as possible.
Let's show the depth of opposition in our country to the hated EU!
5) Order a ReferendumNow campaign pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It's time to demand a referendum and to give the British people the choice to take Britain out of the EU.
The Euro is collapsing, and border controls have been severely tested by migration from North Africa.
There has never been a better time to hammer home the message that Britain is better off out of the EU!
Nick Griffin MEP
Chairman, British National Party
P.S. I'm not asking for money. I'm asking you to take some time to sign a petition, promote it or hand out some leaflets. If you care about our counrty, help me apply pressure to get us out of the EU. The EU threatens our independence and makes us poorer. Don't let Britain down. Please take action today!
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today