By Giuseppe de Santis
Good news for nationalists as our campaign aimed to bankrupt The Guardian, The Observer, The Independent and the Independent on Sunday is starting to yield some results.
The Guardian was one the worst performing title on paid-for sales, which dropped 15.9 per cent to 209,354.
The Independent instead had a sharp 52.3 per cent year on year circulation decline and this was partly the result of i, the 20p newspaper, taking over The Independent’s bulk distribution copies.
Excluding i and The Independent, the average rate of circulation decline among the national dailies was around 11 per cent.
This suggests that the rate of print circulation decline for the national press is accelerating.
Below there are the figures of national daily newspaper print sales for July 2012 (source ABC)
Name of title: Average sale; percentage change year on year
• Daily Mirror : 1,082,054 ; -8.74
• Daily Record : 275,526 ; -9.73
• Daily Star : 623,534 ; -11.78
• The Sun : 2,550,859 ; -9.60
• Daily Express : 555,544 ; -11.25
• Daily Mail : 1,921,239 ; -6.29
• The Daily Telegraph : 581,249 ; -8.34
• Financial Times : 290,765 ; -13.61
• The Guardian : 209,354 ; -15.85
• i : 280,122 ; 52.51
• The Independent : 83,619 ; -54.28
• The Scotsman : 34,127 ; -12.47
• The Times : 404,099 ; -8.41
• Racing Post : 46,836 ; -15.34
• Daily Star Sunday : 456,429 ; -35.13
• The Sun (Sunday) : 2,157,482 ;
• Sunday Mail : 312,042 ; -24.22
• Sunday Mirror : 1,077,882 ; -39.66
• The People : 459,032 ; -43.09
• Sunday Express : 503,492 ; -22.40
• Sunday Post : 276,250 ; -14.16
• The Mail on Sunday : 1,779,449 ; -21.10
• Independent on Sunday : 118,759 ; -28.99
• The Observer : 245,094 ; -15.15
• Scotland on Sunday : 41,492 ; -14.97
• The Sunday Telegraph : 456,487 ; -8.95
• The Sunday Times : 919,424 ; -7.48
As our campaign is now producing some positive results, it is extremely important to keep up the pressure and carrying on boycotting The Guardian, The Observer, The Independent and the Independent on Sunday as the chance that those rags may disappear for good has never been higher and with a little extra effort we can achieve that as we have the power to hit them where it hurts most, in their pocket.
As for the other papers is positive that more and more people are realising that it's not worth wasting money in papers pushing lies and Marxist propaganda but again, it's important to boycott them as well as they are full of hatred for Britain and the British working class.
Because together we can.
If you like what you read on this website, please join the British National Party, the party that will always put Britain First.
Join online by clicking here today