The official British National Party newspaper is a no-nonsense publication, packed full of articles and reports that the controlled media refuse to print and try to hide from you.
By subscribing to the Voice of Freedom, you will gain access to information and knowledge that others don't have.
Uncensored and proudly politically incorrect, Voice of Freedom exposes the failures of the corrupt political class and cuts through 'mainstream' propaganda to bringing you the truth on issues that are important to the British people.
Subscribing to the Voice of Freedom will make you better informed about matters in the news as well as key developments within the BNP.
Issue #134 of Voice of Freedom includes:
• The full story of the monumental court victory which protects BNP members from Government persecution and descrimination from bosses
• Election strategy decided upon at the BNP Officials' Conference 2013
• The truth about the Tory Bedroom Tax
• '60 second interview' with Cllr Dawn Charlton in the spotlight
• A nationalist's take on the Miner's Strike 1984
• Turning words in actions: charity in the community… and much more!
Of course, issue #134 also features our regular ideological slot, Teach Yourself Nationalism, which this month focuses on a nationalists' responsibility in the wider community.
The Voice of Freedom is not to be missed.
A full year's subscription is just £13.95 with postage and packaging included!
This payment is for 12 issues, delivered direct to your door.
Stay informed and support our alternative nationalist media by subscribing today.